Hosted by Sanctuary Brewing in Hendersonville, NC
Sanctuary Brewing Company always promotes fostering and adoption. Lisa and Joe have adopted over 10 animals, and have fostered nearly 30 in the past year alone.
We encourage you to get involved, so here’s how you can help animals in your area.
- Foster or volunteer through a local shelter
- Always adopt animals; don’t buy from breeders or puppy mills
- Only adopt pets you know you can afford for life and safely care for in a proper setting
- Consider embracing a vegetarian or vegan diet
- Donate blankets, toys, food, and other supplies to a local shelter
This event will have a dog agility course and tricks competition. So come on out for some fun with your dog! Or adopt a new friend. We will be there set up to capture photos and print them out with 20% of each photo sold going to one of the amazing animal charities Sanctuary Brewing works with.